Although named "oil", it is actually a liquid wax ester, which are used primarily for moisture control, protection and emolliency. This means that the chemical makeup of jojoba gives it a unique non-oily, sealed (non-occlusive), and elegant feel.
Key features and benefits:
- Its structure is very similar to skin’s natural sebum, the most compatible lipid for our hair and scalp.
- Conditions the hair, and prevents it from becoming brittle and dull when exposed to unfavorable conditions.
- Forms a non-greasy, waterproof layer on hair that serves to retain moisture in the hair and blocks the effects of humidity on the hair.
- Creates a protective film on the cuticle that acts a clear reflector of light, enhancing hair colour, gloss, smoothness and softness.
Born in Australia. Created for the world.
- Natural technology that works
- Cruelty free - No animal testing
- No harmful sulphates or parabens
Available in professional hairdressing salons